Do you feel “in-between” where you are now and where you want to be?
I’ve been there. In fact, that’s exactly how I felt this past summer.
Here’s what I discovered:
“The things you learn during the in-between seasons
are things you can’t learn any other time.”
Here’s what to do when you’re in the in-between season:
1. Focus on simple truths. What you do matters. Instead of spiraling into the “why isn’t this promotion happening for me now?” or “why aren’t my relationships on point right now?” – focus on what you do know and how far you’ve come.
You are in the in-between season for a reason. What you learn during this season prepares you for the next season.
Instead of being haunted by what you don’t know and feeling like a dark cloud is hanging over you – welcome in the wisdom and the process of growth.
2. Choose the simple act of discipline. Do the things you know you should do.
You’ll be tempted to let what you don’t know to hold you back and keep you from trusting what you do know. Most of the time, we know exactly what we need to do – we just don’t want to do it. What do you think? Is that true for you?
Consider what it is that you want for your life, turn it into a goal (Check out the March 2022 Newsletter), and then write some key actions. This will get you out of the limbo of the “in-between” season and nudge you forward.
Don’t rush the in-between season because you’re growing muscle for the heavy lifting. Without those muscles, you won’t be able to lean into the next season of your life successfully. Do you feel that this describes you and want some help? Then, please contact me for a 1:1 coaching session. I’d be honored to help you.
Are you looking for educational opportunities?
I’m excited to share that I’ve got several public events coming up. Here are a few to consider:
- Women in Business Conference / Keynote by Peggy: Self Leadership: Your Key to Success / September 21 / Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Executive Leadership Support Forum / October 3-4, in Austin, TX / Self Leadership: Your Key to Success, plus several amazing trainers / ELS Forum
- Executive Support Professional Summit / October 13-14 in Camden, NJ / Keynote by Peggy: Empowering You, plus several other top-notch speakers/ Executive Support Professionals (I’m super excited about this one as my mentor, Melba Duncan will also be speaking.)
- Admin Pro Forum / October 20, Virtual Event / Self Leadership: The #1 Skill Employers Are Looking For, plus several amazing trainers / Admin Pro Forum
Want to bring Peggy (in person or virtually) directly to you? Contact Peggy to get the conversation started.
Did you see this popular post on LinkedIn? If so, what did you think?
Give yourself permission to walk away from what is no longer serving you.
Have we connected on Linked In? If not, let’s connect now!
“Trust the season you’re in. It’s part of the growth process. Learn as much as you can to prepare you for the season to come.”- Peggy Vasquez
I’ve been thinking that I should ask you! What do you want to know more about? What would be helpful to you? Send me an email to let me know and you just may be featured in the October newsletter.