On-Demand Webinar: Self Leadership: It’s time to focus on you
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Self-Leadership: The key to your success is to start focusing on yourself.
When was the last time you thought about what it means to manage yourself? That’s self-management, and it’s the essential pillar in your development process. Even if you don’t have a management or leadership title within your organization, you are still a self-manager and self-leader.
Self-management is the practice of understanding who you are, identifying your desired experiences, and intentionally guiding yourself toward them. It spans the determination of what we do, why we do it, and how we do it. It’s the ability to lead yourself to achieve your personal and professional goals and objectives while also helping the company or organization you work for to be successful – this is what creates a confident contribution.
During this session, Peggy will cover what it takes to become a self-leader:
Learning Highlights and Outcomes:
- Motivation and determination
- Constructive thought and decision making
- Developing a growth mindset
- Self-Leadership Model: Intention, Influence, and Impact
- Self-awareness and self-knowledge
- Embracing failure and cultivating grit
- Accountability and sitting in the driver’s seat of your life and career