There is a way to move past doubt and insecurity. When you want to feel confident, you want to believe in yourself, but you question if you’re good enough. Self-esteem is one of the most basic human needs. Doubt is its arch enemy.
Got Doubt? Perhaps you’ve had a major or minor setback, made a critical mistake or you’re just struggling to navigate and re-align after your whole world has been turned upside down – this is prime time-space where self-doubt starts to creep in, and no matter how talented or experienced you are, you feel like an imposter.
When you lack confidence, it’s more than just how you feel internally, it’s about what you project externally. Doubt and insecurity can be read a mile way – including in the digital space! You want to overcome all this negative thought pattern, and you know you have potential, but where do you even start?
You can stop the cycle! There are tools and a mental framework that I’m excited to share with you – and you can leverage TODAY to start feeling more confident tomorrow. (And you don’t even have to leave your house).
The good news is that confidence GROWS. The more we nurture ourselves, the stronger our confidence base grows. When you’re grounded in your own value, you know your worth and carry it with you, it acts like nature’s repellant to the whispers of doubt.
We’re digging in, together online in a virtual community space, to talk about confidence and break it down into an easy-to-understand framework. Learn to identify when your doubt-monsters start to creep and leverage the tactics I share as they fit for you, to combat the insecurity.
Join me, and your fellow confidence-seekers, for our virtual event: “Nurture Confidence – Conquer Doubt on April 22 at 11:00 am PDT. Register today and get special pricing.
During this event, we’re going to roll up our sleeves together and:
Register today for sale price of $39.95
In addition to the primary content session, attendees will also get:
- Opportunity to create new connections with attendees
- Provide feedback directly to Peggy about your most pressing challenges
- Questions, Questions and more Questions! Opportunity to ask Peggy anything
- Conversational training and connection, this is not a broadcast style training
- Complimentary Session Giveaway Worksheet to help you live the life you want to live!
- JOIN HAPPY HOUR! – real-time, real conversation where you can ask any question and Peggy or an attendee will have insights, perspective and possibly the answer you’ve been searching for
- Downloadable content and support documents for 10 ways to build confidence and more
WHO THIS EVENT IS FOR?
- Those low on accolades and seeking some self-driven inspiration
- Newly isolated or drastically changed work environments that leave you questioning or without peer feedback
- Lack of results in your current efforts
- ANYONE FEELING LIKE A NOVICE OR UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOUR SKILLSET AND TALENTS.
I can’t wait to share all of this valuable information with you!