Why this event is different:
This is not a webinar style where the speakers are hiding behind their laptop, we are not broadcasting, instead it’s a conversation with you. This is a workshop, come ready to work with all the tech features, plus pen and paper and interactive exercises. We’ll roll up our sleeves together to dive deep into this topic. The speakers are candid, authentic and share from experiences as well as heart to help you be successful. We’ll have time for Q&A and collaborative conversation to address your pressing needs.
Meet Your Trainers
Laura supports the President of KIND International at MARS Inc. She has worked remotely for many years as an EA and has successfully faced many changes and crisis. Laura has been delivering her globally recognized training programs for years. She’s a native Belgian and studied languages, business administration and management. A true natural linguist, fluent in four languages, her passion for training across a wide range of cultures has given her extensive global experience.
Peggy is an international speaker, best-selling author and career coach. She worked as the chief executive assistant at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory for over a decade and retired in January to pursue her speaking career fulltime. Peggy’s mission statement is to help others succeed and that is exactly what she has done for others and can do for you! She’ll empower you by sharing her knowledge and experience, entertain you with humor and inspire you through passion.
- Opportunity to create new connections with attendees
- Provide feedback directly to Peggy and Laura about your most pressing challenges with change and crisis management
- Questions, Questions and more Questions! Opportunity to ask Peggy and Laura anything.
- Conversational training and connection, this is not a broadcast style training.
- Complimentary Session Giveaway Worksheets to help you manage change and crisis like a pro.
- JOIN HAPPY HOUR! –collaborative conversation where you can ask any question and Peggy, Laura or an attendee will have insights, perspective and possibly the answer you’ve been seeking. Plus, you can share insights and perspective with each other.
- Downloadable content and support documents
WHO THIS EVENT IS FOR?
- Those feeling powerless and want a framework for managing crisis
- Those who are feeling negative and devasted from these challenging times
- Those who want to develop a plan to manage or fine turn their crisis management plan
- Those who are experiencing exponential change and have concerns about staying relevant
- ANYONE FEELING UNCERTAIN ABOUT YOUR FUTURE and want a plan to move forward with a confidence.
Agenda/Schedule (11:00-1:00pm PDT)
- 10 minute connection
- 15 minute Peggy: Change Management and Intro Laura
- 45 minute Laura: Crisis Management
- 15 minute Q&A
- 5 minute Break
- 30 minute Collaborative Conversation/Happy Hour