I care about you. You are part of my community because you likely saw me speak, read one of my books or are one of my coaching clients. Our world has changed greatly. People are wondering what’s next and what they should be doing and focusing on. I’m in that same boat. The same questions keep coming up: “Are people open to self-development right now? or “Are people starving for training right now?”
I hesitated to launch virtual training because of these doubts and all the noise on social media right now. After talking to several people, I’ve decided to return to what I do best and that’s providing valuable content, creating a fun environment and listening to my followers and attendees. I encourage you to take this time to learn, grow and develop. I’m learning to pivot, face my fears and create something new.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you think is valuable. Here’s the virtual training that I’m planning to announce this week, so a quick response would be greatly appreciated.
- Stay Connected / Stay Sane
- Keeping Confidence During Chaos
- Mentoring in the Midst of Madness
- Change and Crisis Management
- Women Helping Women During Crisis and Beyond
I wanted to keep this email short, so I didn’t elaborate on each topic. If you want more insights, please send me an email or leave a comment below.
Each virtual training will include music, polls, real-time conversation vs a broadcast, questions and answers, a follow-up handout and end with a happy hour!
Thank you for being part of my inner circle, a community of people focused on helping each other. I appreciate you and want to do all I can to serve you by continuing to do my life’s work.
P.S. Here’s some helpful suggestions to get through our current crisis:
- Be consciously aware of what information and attitudes you are taking in. In short, manage your input.
- Watch the news once a day vs. all day long
- Be aware of what sets you off and what lifts you up
- How do the movies/shows you’re watching make you feel? If it’s scared, negative and angry – change the channel!
- Connect with people
- Call someone you haven’t talked to recently.
- Mail a card to let someone know you’re thinking about them.
- Write that long letter to show someone how important they are to you and what a difference they made in your life.
- Schedule a video chat with someone or a team of people.
- Give yourself grace.
- If you aren’t as productive as you want to be, do what you must do and create a list of what you want to do.
- You are likely doing things you haven’t done before and may make a few mistakes. That’s ok.
- Practice some self-care.
- Most of us are caring for a lot of other people right now, one of those people should be you.
- Give yourself some downtime and some space just for you.
- Take a long bath, go for a long walk, and read or listen to a podcast or virtual training that lifts your spirits.
- Stay positive. If you haven’t already, watch for my daily #positivepostsfrompeggy